Who we are:
- Or telephone us on 01522 70500
- Or by post 465 Newark Rd, North Hykeham, Lincoln LN6 9NGH
The types of information we collect and store
- At the time of making contact and arranging our contract we will take the following information from you: Your name, your contact number, your email address
- If engaged in a production contract. We may with your consent also capture your postal address for delivery purposes.
How we use and store your information
Your name, email and telephone number will be used to discuss requirements. These will be stored on an electronic platform accessible only by Naomi & Alex Bruce.
All clients have their own file on a secure database. We do not use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the contractual obligation of our work. This information is not shared with anyone other than yourself and Bruce Fine Papers unless specific written consent is provided by you.
We do not use your name and phone number for any other purpose other than as stated above. If you have consented to our contacting you for marketing purposes, we will use your email for this.
Any information given through any social media messaging platforms is only accessible by Naomi & Alex Bruce.
Why we need your information
We need your information
- for legal and insurance purposes.
- in order to take steps necessary to assess whether we can enter into a working contract with you and in order to perform our contract with you
- to perform our contract obligations to you.
- to provide you with marketing and communications if you have given your consent for us to
You have right to access information we hold. Information may be automatically sent you as part of our contractual obligation but you will be consenting to this in advance and within your rights to ask for another electronic copy should you wish to.
You are within your rights to ask for your information to be amended or to be securely erased.
Your client file and any notes to capture contractual obligations will be stored securely for 7 years after the date of the last order.